What you need:
1/2 kg white bread flour
Small amount of fine sea salt
1 x 7 g dried yeast sachets
1 tablespoon caster sugar
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Put the flour, the Dillisk flakes and just a little bit of salt into a big bowl.
- Mix the yeast, sugar, and oil with 300 ml of lukewarm water in a jug and let it sit for
some minutes, then pour into the flour.
- Slowly mix the flour with the liquid until you have a nice and smooth dough.
- Now the dough needs a little rest Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and keep it
warm until the dough is about double the size.
- Place the dough onto a flour-dusted surface and divide it into small balls.
- Flatten the balls out into small circles, about 3 mm thick. Place the Dillisk leafs on the
circles and roll them up until you have nice Pizza sticks.
- Brush them with olive oil.
- Bake the Dillisk sticks on a baking sheet for 10 minutes at 180 °C.
Enjoy this healthy homemade snack!
Cooks Tip :
Do not use as much salt for the dough as you would usually. Seaweed adds a salty taste do dishes
anyways. Thus seaweed can be used as a salt substitute!