Do you know how you can make your spaghetti dish more nutritious and at the same
time reduce caloric value?
Try this recipe!
What you need (serves 4):
ca. 30 g dry sea spaghetti
100 g aubergine
100 g courgette
250 g Spaghetti
3 cloves of garlic
ca. 500 g prawns or mixed seafood
Mediterranean seasoning mix
(oregano, thyme, rosemary, basil)
olive or nut oil
salt and pepper
- Soak the Sea Spaghetti and boil until al dente (takes usually 15 – 20 min). No
need to add salt into the water, as Sea Spaghetti contain a little bit of salt naturally.
- Cook land spaghetti in a separate pot
- Chop spring onions, aubergine, and the courgette
- Put some oil into a pan, add the chopped vegetables along with Mediterranean
seasoning, salt and pepper and fry until all gets a nice brownish colour
- Add chopped garlic and prawns or mixed seafood to the fry and stir until all
ingredients are heated through
- Add the drained sea and land spaghetti to the vegetables. Stir to mix, add some
seasoning if necessary
- Serve and enjoy!
Do not add the garlic at the beginning of the frying process. If garlic is fried to long, it
adds a bitter taste to the dishes.