What you need:
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- ½ aubergine, cut into chunks
- ½ courgette
- 2 spring onions, cut into 2cm length
- 2 tbsp Olive or nut oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Hand full of dried Dulse leafs
- 2 tbsp low-salt soy sauce
- Fresh parsley or your favourite herbs
- Heat a wok or frying pan on a high heat and add the oil. Add the spring onions and garlic and
stir-fry for 1 minute, then reduce the heat.
- cut the red pepper, aubergine and courgette into chunks and add to stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Take care to not brown the vegetables.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and the soy sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes or until all the
vegetables are cooked and the water is reduced.
- Add the Dulse leafs and stir-fry until crisp.
- Serve with noodles or rice.