Do you know how you can make your spaghetti dish more nutritious and at the same time reduce caloric value?
Try this recipe!
What you need (serves 4):
- ca. 30 g dry sea spaghetti
- 100 g aubergine
- 100 g courgette
- 250 g Spaghetti
- 3 cloves of garlic
- spring onions
- ca. 500 g prawns or mixed seafood
- Mediterranean seasoning mix (oregano, thyme, rosemary, basil)
- olive or nut oil
- salt and pepper
1. Soak sea spaghetti and boil until AL dente (takes usually 15 – 20 min)
2. cook spaghetti in a separate pot
3. chop spring onions, aubergine and the courgette
4. put some oil into a pan, add the chopped vegetables along with Mediterranean seasoning, some salt and pepper and fry until all gets a nice brownish colour
5. add chopped garlic and prawns or mixed seafood to the fry and stir until all ingredients are heated through
6. Add the drained sea spaghetti and spaghetti to the vegetables. Stir to mix, add some seasoning if necessary
7. Serve and enjoy!